This can be a new replace for the upcoming minor bug-fix launch for 2022.2. Final week, within the first launch candidate for 2022.2.1, we delivered some vital fixes to make use of the brand new performance of PyCharm 2022.2 with out having points with distant interpreters.
If you happen to encounter a difficulty in PyCharm 2022.2, please attain out to our help crew. It will assist us rapidly examine the most important points which can be affecting your every day work and clear up them.
This week we’re delivering a second launch candidate for PyCharm 2022.2.1 with the next bug fixes:
- Docker: Docker container settings for Docker-based interpreter are actually utilized to the run.[PY-53116], [PY-53638]
- Docker Compose: working Django with a Docker compose interpreter doesn’t result in an HTTP error. [PY-55394]
- The brand new UI is enabled for organising an interpreter through the Present all popup menu within the Python Interpreter popup window. [PY-53057]
We’re engaged on fixes for the next latest regressions with native and distant interpreters – keep tuned:
- Customized interpreter paths aren’t supported within the distant interpreters. [PY-52925]
- Django: Utilizing the Docker-compose interpreter results in an error when making an attempt to open the handle.py console. [PY-52610]
- Docker: An uncovered port doesn’t work whereas debugging Docker. [PY-55294]
- Docker Compose: PyCharm continues the interpreter setup course of even when Docker introspection fails through the course of. [PY-55392]
- SSH: Organising an SSH interpreter results in infinite reload of the popup window for Jupyter server settings. [PY-55451]
- Django: The “Run browser” function that permits working the appliance within the default browser doesn’t work. [PY-55462]