is backed by Shopware. Shopware presents you cutting-edge, extremely adaptable ecommerce options trusted by the world’s most acclaimed manufacturers. Create excellent buyer experiences, innovate quick, and speed up your development within the ever-evolving house of digital commerce. You resolve how far you need to go, and we’ll be by your facet.
This week, Symfony growth exercise targeted on ULID and UUID technology. Along with fixing some bugs and including new Max UUID and Max ULID values, we added help for UUID v7 and v8. Lastly, we printed an article about fixing the SPA or conventional app dilemma in Symfony purposes.
Symfony growth highlights
This week, 27 pull requests have been merged (21 in code and 6 in docs) and 18 points have been closed (17 in code and 1 in docs).
- b0b7ae9: [Doctrine Bridge] repair mkdir() race situation in ProxyCacheWarmer
- 7023db1: [HttpFoundation] all the time return strings from settle for headers
- 7369bc9: [HttpKernel] forestall exception in RequestDataCollector if request stack is empty
- af1ab9e: [Validator] cease when discovering the primary ULID format violation
- f8d4168: [HttpClient] repair for delayed retryableHttpClient
- 1af379a: [Uid] repair validating UUID variant bits
- 64be67e: [Security] repair legitimate remember-me token publicity to the second consequent request
- 33382c2: [Form] repair UUID tranformer
- 5fd94ec: [Uid] guarantee ULIDs are monotonic even when the time goes backward
- 780c41d: [DependencyInjection] repair dumping lazy-proxy of interfaces
- b7f5261: [Uid] add interface for getDateTime() and apply to related UIDs
- 9560d73: [Console] terminal Shade Mode refactoring and pressure Shade Mode
- 25f4de0: [HttpKernel] add lacking allowed interface
- c991df6: [Uid] add MaxUuid and MaxUlid
- 38afb1e: [Uid] add UuidV7 and UuidV8
Latest points and pull requests
SymfonyCasts is the official method to be taught Symfony.
Choose a observe for a guided path by means of 100+ video tutorial programs about
These have been a number of the most related SymfonyCasts updates
of the week: