We’ve simply launched a brand new model of GoLand and are able to share our plans for the subsequent main replace.
In case you haven’t but checked out what we packed into GoLand 2022.2, right here’s a quick overview.
The second launch brings:
- New quick-fixes, a bunch of code inspections, and different enhancements for generics.
- A fast-fix for grouping a number of use directives in go.work information.
- The power to run fuzz exams and discover failing ones contained in the IDE, in addition to a quick-fix to right away change the Go SDK if the present SDK doesn’t assist fuzzing.
- Help for brand new options that got here with Go 1.19.
- Mechanically detected SQL statements and complete code help for them.
- Help for WebSocket connections and sending GraphQL queries over HTTP and WebSocket protocols.
We at all times put together an interactive model of “What’s New” proper contained in the IDE to let you study and check out the brand new options! Full the What’s New in GoLand 2022.2 tutorial from the Welcome display to get extra out of your IDE.
Thanks to essentially the most lively customers
We reward essentially the most lively evaluators throughout every Early Entry Program. These are the customers who’ve helped us make GoLand higher by sharing their expertise, suggestions, and options with us.
We actually respect your time and efforts! We’ll contact you shortly to ship you a 1-year GoLand subscription and a branded T-shirt. Thanks!
GoLand 2022.3 | What’s subsequent?
We will’t assure that the entire options listed under can be included in GoLand 2022.3.
The aim of the upcoming launch is bettering efficiency to make your expertise with GoLand immediate, clean, and responsive. Apart from that, generics assist can be improved.
Take a look at the small print under.
- We’re striving to enhance the velocity of indexing.
- We’ll optimize the execution of the go record command.
- Sensible Code Completion can be reworked to point out its options quicker.
- Massive information from SDKs can be potential to index. The present file measurement limitation is 6 MB, and code perception options don’t work if the file is bigger.
- Interplay with the UI can be smoother.
- We’ll repair the issue inflicting the UI to freeze if you use Actions on Save.
- We’ll proceed to handle false-positive options within the code.