Sep 08, 2023 50m
Are you writing environment friendly Python with as few strains of code as potential? Are you accustomed to the various built-in language options that may simplify your code and make it extra Pythonic? Christopher Trudeau is again on the present this week, bringing one other batch of PyCoder’s Weekly articles and tasks.
We talk about a latest publish from Bob Belderbos titled “Make Every Line Depend, Retaining Issues Easy in Python.” We offer lots of our favourite Pythonic examples and the language errors that we’ve realized from. We additionally share a number of sources so as to add to your studying path.
Microsoft has introduced a restricted beta program for Python in Excel. We dig into the present particulars, necessities, and potential use instances.
We cowl a number of different articles and tasks from the Python neighborhood, together with a gaggle of bulletins from the Python Software program Basis, a showcase of the Polars DataFrame library, immortal objects in Python, a code picture generator Python venture, an MS Paint clone within the terminal, and a Django ORM cheatsheet.
Course Highlight: Course of Photos Utilizing the Pillow Library and Python
On this video course, you’ll learn to use the Python Pillow library to cope with photos and carry out picture processing. You’ll additionally discover utilizing NumPy for additional processing, together with to create animations.
- 00:00:00 – Introduction
- 00:02:10 – Python 3.12.0 launch candidate 1 launched
- 00:02:53 – PSF Pronounces New PyPI Security & Safety Engineer
- 00:03:44 – 2022 PSF Annual Report
- 00:04:13 – Pydantic has been downloaded … 1 BILLION instances!
- 00:04:28 – Python Polars: A Lightning-Quick DataFrame Library
- 00:12:26 – Introducing Immortal Objects for Python
- 00:15:32 – Video Course Highlight
- 00:17:01 – Introducing Python in Excel
- 00:26:34 – Construct a Code Picture Generator With Python
- 00:31:49 – Make Every Line Depend, Retaining Issues Easy in Python
- 00:44:08 – Textual-paint
- 00:46:04 – Django ORM Cheatsheet
- 00:49:48 – Thanks and goodbye
- Python Polars: A Lightning-Quick DataFrame Library – Welcome to the world of Polars, a strong DataFrame library for Python! On this showcase tutorial, you’ll get a hands-on introduction to Polars’ core options and see why this library is catching a lot buzz.
- Introducing Immortal Objects for Python – This text explains immortal objects (PEP 683), that are excluded from rubbish assortment. This causes efficiency and shared reminiscence enhancements for giant architectures.
- Introducing Python in Excel – Microsoft has introduced that they’re embedding Python in Excel by means of a partnership with Anaconda. Learn on for particulars.
- Construct a Code Picture Generator With Python – On this step-by-step tutorial, you’ll construct a code picture generator that creates nice-looking photos of your code snippets to share on social media. Your code picture generator might be powered by the Flask internet framework and embody thrilling packages like Pygments and Playwright.
Degree Up Your Python Expertise With These Programs: