Friday, December 1, 2023
HomeJavaScriptJavaScript Weekly Difficulty 662: November 9, 2023

JavaScript Weekly Difficulty 662: November 9, 2023

Reintroducing Angular with Angular v17 — Angular first appeared within the form of AngularJS in 2010 and helped launch a wave of large-scale JavaScript frameworks. Angular stays well-liked in lots of use circumstances however is commonly neglected in favor of newer choices. v17 takes a leap ahead in each options and imaginative and prescient, with the staff rebranding Angular and repositioning it as a contemporary resolution:

  • is an all-new docs web site and residential for the venture (the brand new guides look implausible). It is in beta until Angular v18 is launched – you may study extra about it right here.
  • Hydration is now manufacturing prepared.
  • Vite and esbuild are the default for brand spanking new tasks.
  • Improved assist for creating server aspect apps.
  • New, improved built-in management movement to make code much less verbose.
  • Google pulled out all of the stops for ▶️ the ‘Particular Angular Occasion’ – an hour of talks, interviews and discussions to convey you as much as pace.

Minko Gechev and the Angular Group

▶  Why Indicators Are Higher Than React Hooks — When Preact’s Marvin Hagemeister pops up within the feedback saying “that is by far the very best video about alerts and why they’re so thrilling. I really like the best way you show it by coding alongside and transferring an app over to alerts,” it ought to bump a video as much as the highest of the Watch Later playlist.

Internet Dev Simplified


📄 Articles & Tutorials

How one can Do a JS to TypeScript Conversion — Chris, who led the conversion of a 150k LOC app to TypeScript, addresses a standard query: do-it-as-you-go or comply with the dependency graph?

Chris Krycho

Writing Parts That Work in Any Framework — Appears at why internet elements may be troublesome to undertake, and reveals how utilizing a higher-level library can allow us to “simply write elements that work all over the place”.

Andrico Karoulla

🖼  image-dimensions: Get the Dimensions of Photos — Sindre’s newest creation is a straightforward however complete one. A method to get the scale (as width and peak in pixels) for JPEG, PNG, APNG, and GIFs in any fashionable JS atmosphere.

Sindre Sorhus

“The primary 90% of the code accounts for the primary 90% of the event time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the opposite 90% of the event time.”

Tom Cargill

🚀 Everybody’s gone to the moon..



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments