Information visualization is a vital a part of fashionable net functions. With varied visualization methods, everybody tries to make their software distinctive and interesting to customers. As builders, understanding tips on how to ship these buyer wants is crucial.
- Contains assist for declarative and data-driven programming.
- Enhances consumer expertise by supporting animations, interactions, and data-driven charts.
- Easy customizations.
- Light-weight and quick.
- Good group assist.
You may simply set up D3.js utilizing NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm inst d3
// Utilizing Yarn yarn add d3
You could find a working demo of D3.js with Angular on Stackblitz.
- Wonderful rendering and efficiency throughout all fashionable browsers.
- Responsive because it adjusts the chart to suit the window.
- Offers eight chart varieties.
- Numerous efficiency enhancements have been launched with model 3.
- Detailed directions with simple-to-follow examples.
You may simply set up Chart.js utilizing NPM as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm set up chart.js
You could find a working demo of Chart.js with Angular on Stackblitz.
Highcharts is a well-known information visualization library that has been round for a number of years. All present net browsers, together with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE7+, and iOS, assist Highcharts. Along with the easy charts, you should use Highcharts to create inventory charts, Gantt charts, and charts based mostly on maps. Highcharts has greater than 1 million weekly NPM downloads.
- Helps a wide range of on-line and cellular platforms.
- Helps information export and import.
- Helps quite a few axes, tooltip labels, and exterior information loading.
- Offers a wide range of configurations and modifications.
- Appropriate with all present cellular and on-line browsers.
You may simply set up Highcharts utilizing NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm set up highcharts
// Utilizing Yarn yarn add highcharts
You could find a working demo of Highcharts with Angular on Stackblitz.
Recharts is a knowledge visualization library created utilizing React and D3. It was primarily designed to make use of with web-based information functions. However now, it gives improbable options to visualise information in comparison with different options. For instance, it could possibly render objects with many data panes on the identical chart and crosshairs to trace values on pointer actions over information plots, information labels, information callouts, and information ranges. Recharts has greater than 1.1 million weekly NPM downloads and 18.9K+ GitHub stars.
- Native SVG assist.
- Assist for declarative constructing blocks.
- A easy API.
- Wonderful chart customization choices.
You may simply set up Recharts utilizing NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm i recharts // Utilizing Yarn yarn add recharts
You could find a working demo of Recharts with React on Stackblitz.
- Simple-to-use API.
- Customizable stories and dashboards.
- Assist for a number of information sources (CSV, JSON, Excel, SQL).
- Cross-platform compatibility.
- Scalable design.
You may simply set up Flexmonster utilizing NPM, as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm i flexmonster
- Easy integration with well-liked frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, and many others.).
- A variety of chart varieties (line, bar, pie, and many others.).
- Dynamic updates with out web page refreshing.
- Assist for a number of information codecs (CSV, JSON, and many others.).
- Customizable choices (colours, labels, and many others.).
You may simply set up Chartkick utilizing NPM as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm i chartkick
You could find a number of working examples of Chartkick right here.
- Helps 30+ chart varieties.
- Easy configuration and API.
- Centered on excessive efficiency.
- Assist SVG rendering.
- Assist for all fashionable browsers.
- Cellular-touch pleasant and responsive.
- Assist for a number of locales.
- Good documentation.
You may simply set up Syncfusion JS Charts utilizing NPM as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm i @syncfusion/ej2-charts
On Syncfusion’s demo web page, you could find working examples of all of the chart varieties they assist.
Victory is an open-source library for creating information visualizations with React and React Native. It gives a complete set of parts for creating bar charts, line charts, scatter plots, and different information visualizations. It additionally has built-in assist for responsive design, tooltips, and animations, making creating dynamic and interactive information visualizations for net and cellular functions simple. Victory has greater than 10.2K GitHub stars and 188K+ weekly NPM downloads.
- Assist for a number of chart varieties (bar, line, scatter, and many others.).
- Customizable look and habits.
- Animated chart updates.
- Responsive design.
- Works nicely with React and React Native.
You may simply set up Victory utilizing NPM as follows:
// Utilizing NPM npm i victory
You could find a working demo of Victory with React on Stackblitz.
If in case you have any questions or feedback, you’ll be able to contact us by way of our assist boards, assist portal, or suggestions portal. We’re all the time joyful to help you!