GoLand 2023.2 affords improved integration with Go modules, refactorings for migrating operate parameters to methodology receivers and vice versa, and help for
On this model, you’ll discover the brand new AI Assistant plugin (restricted entry), GitLab integration, and the Kafka plugin.
There are additionally enhancements to Docker integration and the Kubernetes plugin, in addition to help for the LSP API for plugin builders.
Under you’ll discover an outline of the brand new options. To be taught extra concerning the new additions and enhancements in GoLand 2023.2, head over to our What’s New web page, the place you’ll discover a full overview of the discharge together with useful GIFs and screenshots.
- We’ve carried out the flexibility to obtain Go modules routinely on undertaking open and after every change to the
- We’ve added a number of intention actions and inspections that will help you replace dependencies in
- Now you can disable vendoring in a undertaking by undertaking foundation.
GoLand affords two new refactorings: Migrate operate parameter to methodology receiver and Migrate methodology receiver to operate parameter.
We’ve carried out two inspections that may spotlight the instances the place
errors.As must be used. There are additionally quick-fixes that may make it easier to refactor the present code to
GoLand 2023.2 gives primary help for
clear – new capabilities launched in Go 1.21.
- We’ve added type-aware code completion for
- GoLand can now detect errors and redundant arguments in
AI Assistant Restricted entry
On this launch, we’ve launched a significant addition to GoLand – AI Assistant. With the present beginning set of AI-powered options, AI Assistant affords an built-in AI chat and may routinely write documentation feedback for you, counsel names, generate commit messages, and extra. For extra info on AI Assistant and directions on entry it, discuss with this web page.
- It’s now straightforward to entry and preview the contents of a Docker picture layer within the Providers instrument window.
- It’s now attainable to set a Docker run configuration to run earlier than one other configuration by designating it as a Earlier than Launch job.
- We’ve launched a brand new characteristic that means that you can arrange a number of kubeconfig recordsdata inside a single undertaking.
- Now you can view logs for deployments in Kubernetes clusters within the Providers instrument window.
There’s a brand new command line instrument for rapidly constructing and importing shared indexes.
Choice to commit particular traces of code
Now you can selectively commit particular elements of code chunks.
GoLand 2023.2 introduces integration with GitLab to streamline your improvement workflow. Now you can work with the Merge Requests performance proper from the IDE.
The brand new Kafka plugin allows you to monitor your Kafka occasion streaming processes.
- In case you’re accustomed to the VS Code keymap, now you can select it within the Customise part on the Welcome display screen.
- GoLand 2023.2 brings the long-awaited capacity to rearrange your recordsdata within the Mission view based mostly on their modification time.
- To make managing a number of run configurations simpler, we’ve carried out the choice to pin most popular configurations within the Run widget.
- We’ve expanded the customization choices for the brand new UI’s primary toolbar. Now you can use a dropdown menu to rapidly select actions that you simply wish to add to the toolbar.
- On Home windows/Linux, when you click on on the menu icon, the weather now seem horizontally over the toolbar. Additionally, there’s now an possibility to show this menu right into a separate toolbar.
- Within the Mission view, there’s a brand new Open Directories with Single Click on possibility that makes increasing and collapsing the undertaking folders faster and extra responsive.
- Search All over the place now consists of textual content search capabilities much like Discover in Recordsdata.
- GoLand 2023.2 introduces coloured headers to simplify navigation between a number of open initiatives. Now you can assign a novel colour and icon to every of your initiatives, making them simpler to differentiate in your workspace.
- We’ve refined the person expertise with the Mild theme by introducing the Mild with Mild Header different.
- For the comfort of Linux customers, the native working system header has been eliminated within the new UI.
- HTTP Shopper is now able to understanding Swagger and OpenAPI specs and offering corresponding code completion choices for JSON requests.
- Now you can ship gRPC requests over Transport Layer Safety (TLS) in HTTP Shopper.
That’s it! Please inform us what you concentrate on the brand new options! Depart your feedback right here, report any points you encounter to our subject tracker, ping us on Twitter, or drop us a message within the Gophers Slack #goland channel.
Subscribe to Weblog updates