GoLand’s second launch of 2022 is now obtainable!
GoLand 2022.2 presents new options for generics and Go workspaces, in addition to help for fuzz checks. SQL statements at the moment are robotically detected, and also you get complete code help for them. As well as, GoLand now helps WebSocket connections and may ship GraphQL queries over HTTP and WebSocket protocols.
All the new performance obtainable in DataGrip and WebStorm, our IDEs for working with databases and internet improvement, respectively, can also be obtainable in GoLand. Try the DataGrip 2022.2 What’s New and WebStorm 2022.2 What’s New internet pages for extra data.
To study extra concerning the new options in GoLand 2022.2, head over to our What’s New web page, the place you’ll discover a full overview of the discharge together with GIFs and screenshots.
In case you desire an interactive method to studying, you’ll be able to full the What’s New in GoLand 2022.2 tutorial from the IDE’s Welcome display.
Right here’s a short overview of the brand new options.
We applied some new inspections and different options for generics:
- There may be now an inspection that reviews the utilization of an empty interface as a sort or kind constraint. There may be additionally an intention motion that replaces
- Sort parameters with empty parameter lists at the moment are reported as errors, and we’ve added a quick-fix to delete them.
- A brand new inspection reviews unused kind parameters.
- The IDE now reviews an error in the event you try to make use of interfaces with strategies in unions.
- In case you attempt to use a sort parameter as a constraint, GoLand will now show an error.
- We’ve additionally launched a brand new Discover Usages group for generics, referred to as Sort parameter declaration.
Now you can run fuzz checks from GoLand. If the check fails, the failing seed corpus entry will likely be written to a file and positioned in your bundle listing within the
testdata folder. You’ll be able to open this file from a console and run the check with a failed entry.
We’ve additionally added a quick-fix to alter the Go SDK if the present Go SDK doesn’t help fuzzing.
We’ve added a quick-fix that teams a number of
use directives in a
go work file into one directive.
- We’ve added help for
- GoLand now helps the brand new
- We’ve added the brand new Go structure
loong64to our Arch checklist in Preferences | Go | Construct Tags & Vendoring.
We’ve improved Fast Documentation for Go key phrases, channels,
iota, kind switches, kind parameters, kind assertions, and a clean identifier.
Extra Go-related enhancements
- GoLand not scans the
~/go/pkg/mod, which ought to enhance efficiency.
- We’ve added help for the
- There’s a new inspection in GoLand that can warn you if
iotais used irregularly.
- One other new inspection will warn you in case your kind has strategies on each worth and pointer receivers.
Automated SQL detection
SQL statements at the moment are robotically detected and the language is injected into each string literal that matches a sure sample.
GoLand now helps the Run Something motion that lets you shortly launch run/debug configurations, purposes, scripts, instructions, and duties, in addition to open current initiatives. To make use of it, simply press ^ (Ctrl) twice.
GoLand’s HTTP Shopper now helps WebSocket connections and may ship GraphQL queries. There may be additionally now a solution to choose a run surroundings from the play icon on the gutter.
Distant improvement and Area
We’ve up to date the Distant Growth part on GoLand’s Welcome display. Right here you’ll be able to select your most popular technique for backend orchestration. Additionally, the Area improvement platform is now bundled with GoLand.
- For macOS customers, we’ve launched the flexibility to merge all open challenge home windows by turning them into tabs inside a single window. To do that, go to Window | Merge All Mission Home windows.
- We’ve launched a keyboard shortcut that adjustments the font dimension all over the place within the editor. To extend the font dimension, press ⌃⇧. (Alt+Shift+.). To lower it, press ⌃⇧, (Alt+Shift+,).
- You’ll be able to alter the highlighting model for inspections utilizing the brand new Highlighting in editor dropdown menu in Preferences | Editor | Inspections.
- We’ve added the choice to toggle whether or not the IDE robotically inserts parentheses throughout code completion.
- Now you can copy pictures from one Docker daemon to a different utilizing the brand new Copy Docker Picture motion.
- GoLand now robotically connects to Docker after you restart the IDE.
- GoLand is now built-in with Colima and Rancher.
- Now you can choose a number of CSV recordsdata and import them .
- When working with databases, you now have two file resolve modes: Playground for when you’ve gotten a set of unconnected queries, and Script for queries which have sequential logic.
GoLand 2022.2 offers higher help for Vue 3. For instance, it now understands kind narrowing in
v-if/else directives. Additionally, help for Pinia, the Vue crew’s really helpful state administration answer that works as a worldwide retailer, has been improved. Each completion and resolve now work in Vue with the Pinia library, and you’ll navigate to state properties and actions outlined within the retailer.
- GoLand robotically imports trusted SSL certificates from system belief shops.
- JSON and YAML recordsdata now function robotically inserted internet references inside values that begin with
That’s it! Please inform us what you consider our new options! Depart your feedback right here, report any points you encounter to our bug tracker, ping us on Twitter, or drop us a message within the Gophers Slack #goland channel.