I take advantage of my blogs as a reminder for myself, I share them in case different discover some worth in them. I usually do factor in an odd style, just because I have no idea essentially the most optimum method, however discover a solution to get the work carried out, although the trail is, like I mentioned odd.
- Create the mission in Visible Studio
- Create a public repository on GitHub and drag, drop the code into the repository (1.)
- Create an Azure DevOps mission and import the code from GitHub into it (click on on Repos –> Import a repository) (2.)
- Get the git URL for the Azure DevOps repository (3.)
- Delete the mission which I initially created in Visible Studio
- Create a brand new mission in Visible Studio utilizing the Clone a Repository template (4.)
- Add the URL from 3. and there you go
Determine 1 could be useful with visualizing this. I suppose there’s a method utilizing some GIT instruments and different approaches. I believe this state of affairs doesn’t occur usually due to the rarity of organising or beginning a mission from scratch. That is usually already carried out earlier than you get the chance to work on the mission.