This 12 months’s Board Election Nomination interval is opening tomorrow. Present board members wish to share what being on the board is like and are making themselves out there to reply all of your questions on duties, actions and time commitments by way of on-line chat. Please come be part of us on Slack anytime in June to speak with us about being on the PSF board.
Board Election Timeline:
- Nominations are open, Thursday, June 1st, 2:00 pm UTC
- Board Director Nomination cut-off: Thursday, June 15, 11:59 pm UTC
- Voter utility deadline: Thursday, June 15, 11:59 pm UTC
- Announce candidates: Friday, June sixteenth
- Voting begin date: Tuesday, June 20, 12:01 am UTC
- Voting finish date: Friday, June 30, 11:59 pm UTC
Undecided what UTC is for you domestically? Verify right here!
Nominations will likely be accepted right here. (Word: you will want to signal into or create your python.org consumer account first). Study extra about membership right here or when you’ve got questions on membership or nominations please e-mail email@example.comAlong with Slack you’re welcome to affix the dialogue in regards to the PSF Board election on our discussion board.
Additionally, you may see your membership file and standing on psfmember.org. In case you are a voting-eligible member and don’t have already got a login there, please join after which e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we will hyperlink your membership to your account.