It is a
GitHub repository template for Golang.
It has been created for ease of use for anybody who needs to:
- rapidly get into Go with out shedding an excessive amount of time on surroundings setup,
- create a brand new repository with important Continous Integration.
It consists of:
- continuous-integration by way of GitHub Actions,
- dependency administration utilizing Golang Modules,
- code formatting utilizing gofumpt,
- linting with golangci-lint,
- construct automation by way of Make,
- unit testing with testify, race detector, code protection HTML report and Codecov report,
- releasing utilizing GoReleaser,
- dependencies scanning and updating because of Dependabot,
- safety code evaluation utilizing CodeQL Motion,
- Visible Studio Code configuration with Go and Distant Container help.
Star this repository for those who discover it precious and value sustaining.
Watch this repository to get notified about new releases, points, and so on.
- Enroll on Codecov and configure Codecov GitHub Utility for all repositories.
- Click on the
Use this templatebutton (alt. clone or obtain this repository).
- Exchange all occurrences of golang-templates/seed with your_org/repo_name in all recordsdata.
- Exchange all occurrences of
- Replace the next recordsdata:
Under you could find pattern directions on the right way to arrange the event surroundings. In fact, you should use different instruments like GoLand, Vim, Emacs. Nevertheless, take discover that the Go workforce formally helps the Visible Studio Go extension.
Comply with these steps in case you are OK putting in and utilizing Go in your machine.
- Set up Go.
- Set up Visible Studio Code.
- Set up Go extension.
- Clone and open this repository.
Go: Set up/Replace Instruments-> (choose all) -> OK.
Comply with these steps if you don’t want to put in Golang in your machine and you like to make use of a Improvement Container as a substitute.